Day 40

Hope everyone is doing well with their quit! Barely been on here for the last week - hubby had a crash on his bike with a car - is only minor injuries but you know typical man milking it for all its worth!! Still off the cigs - cant quite believe its day 40!!

Am away to watch some quick telly before I see if my wee soldier wants anything before I go to bed - lol!

:)

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • :eek: Hi Mandy, Sorry to here about your Hubby, I hope he is ok, and not too badly bruised. Glad to hear your doing well with your quit, I am also smokefree still to the time has gone quick for us both.

Jacqui

• Hope everyone is doing well with their quit! Barely been on here for the last week - hubby had a crash on his bike with a car - is only minor injuries but you know typical man milking it for all its worth!! Still off the cigs - cant quite believe its day 40!!

Am away to watch some quick telly before I see if my wee soldier wants anything before I go to bed - lol!

:)

Well done Mandy ! I would be near the same as you but mucked it up ! On day 2 again now on patches this time :(

• Thanks Jacqui!

Felt quite bad as over the last few days huge bruises have popped up - oops I thought he was milking it!! Thats us day 45 now - am going on a school trip as a parent helper on tuesday - is nice to be able to volunteer without having to worry about sneaking off!! Hope you are feeling a bit better now!

Hi themolsshow!!

Hadnt been on for a few days again but just replied to your other post saying you were back - thats really great! least this time you know where it went wrong last time - havent tried the patches but have heard loads of good things about them :)

• :D Hi Mandy, glad your ok, and yes im getting their slowly. Have a great day on Tuesday, Im sure the weather will be great.

Jacqui

You may also like...