Yay

Ok im on day 18 :D yesterday i went ALL day with out inhaler and today so far not had it, Got clinic in abit and hoping for 0 tho doubt i'll get it:mad:

Had dream last night that i smoked and threw it after few drags as didnt want it which is good sign but today my throat kills..ohwell

And i want to joing a group but i dont fit in to any

yes im feeling rather random today

Happy quiting day 20 soon :D

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done you sound in a good frame of mind better then me at day 18 thats for sure

i found it reasonably easy to cut down on the inhalator and used it in sheer desparation only

i really dont think you will get a zero my clinic told me thats almost inpossible especially if u live in a town general living can give you at least a 3 even at 12 weeks quit i was still blowing a 3 which annoyed me big time but she said unless you live in the middle of nowhere with no polution in the air your not gonna go below a 3 i think up to 7 is a non smoker

stay strong

boo

• Hi boo, yes im feeling great today other then this nasty cough and sore throat im getting :( i usually score 1 but scored 2 today after bein in a smokey room to be honest i dont care if he believed me or not cause i know i havent smoked and thats all that matters :)

• Well done Laura, you are doing great:D

• Hi boo, yes im feeling great today other then this nasty cough and sore throat im getting :( i usually score 1 but scored 2 today after bein in a smokey room to be honest i dont care if he believed me or not cause i know i havent smoked and thats all that matters :)

very true about u dont care if he believed u or not i used to feel like that i always at minimum scored 3 and i always felt like they had suspicion in there eyes but i knew i hadnt smoked

i walk alot, miles and miles beside main roads so i know that could contribute towards a higher reading maybe i should take up countryside walking not easy with a double buggy lol

anyway well done and stay strong

boo

• Hi PLL :)

And i want to joing a group but i dont fit in to any

I just started a group called March Hares and I'm in there on my lonesome kind of muttering to myself :o so please feel free to join me :) and all other March quitters of course. And congrats on 20 days :D

• Thankyou...i honestly dont know what day im on checked my smokefree app and apparently im on day 20 :eek:(Entering day 21)

i went over 48 hours with out inhaler and just under 24 hours without patch think im ready to cutt down...dont know if he will let me tho

anyway im finding it more and more easier and my boyfriend has clean house top to bottom i am now on book 2 and my teeth feel like there new lol oh and so far in my "barbados trip fund" i have £60(Should be £100) so im really happy and proud of myself :D

• Just keep putting those pennies in the pot. dont spend it on anything boring its for Barbados and nothing else. So far iv bought a new jacket , a crock pot and a new bed which i love sleeping in.

Mx

You may also like...