Yay I'm on day 4!

Can't believe i'm still going, champix are my little miracles :)

In the past when i've given up i'm raging aroung like a maniac, snappy & crying all the time...

This time I actually feel normal (well as normal as I can!) I know it's still early but I feel more positive than ever that i'll never smoke again.

I've already saved over £30 too :D

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good on ya girl! Keepon keeping on ;)

• Way to go! Doing great! I'm right behind you with day 3!

Vike

• Yay!

Isn't it cool to get some success under our belts? Can't speak for you, but I've been feeling like a failure for years (with regard to smoking), and this is the first time in a long time that I don't feel that way!

So, rock on! Soon it will be three weeks, and then three months, etc.! :)

• Yay!

Isn't it cool to get some success under our belts? Can't speak for you, but I've been feeling like a failure for years (with regard to smoking), and this is the first time in a long time that I don't feel that way!

So, rock on! Soon it will be three weeks, and then three months, etc.! :)

Now I am living without smoking for 4 days.

• Denise 64

Hey Denise :-)

Well done you..............we are definitely having a similar experience on champix !

Congrats for getting this far..................I have now been smoke free for 11 days.............can't really believe it but it feels quite good. I have really missed the cigarettes today for some unknown reason as I didn't want one, I just missed them ! Soon damn well shook myself out of that.

If you do go through similar day's as I have so far, eg some are good others get cravings, just use the will power and it will be fine.......................good luck !

Di

• Hey Denise :-)

Well done you..............we are definitely having a similar experience on champix !

Congrats for getting this far..................I have now been smoke free for 11 days.............can't really believe it but it feels quite good. I have really missed the cigarettes today for some unknown reason as I didn't want one, I just missed them ! Soon damn well shook myself out of that.

If you do go through similar day's as I have so far, eg some are good others get cravings, just use the will power and it will be fine.......................good luck !

Di

Congrats to you too, 11 gays is great :) The only problem i'm having with the champix is i'm still feeling sick, it doesn't seem to be easing off at all :( But i'm not really getting cravings now, more just the thought of a cigarette. Remember though we have smoked for a long time so our lives have revolved around it.

Denise.

You may also like...