16 weeks

I thought I pop in before I leave to see my family over xmas and New Year.

16 weeks and 2 days yayyyyyyyy me .:D

Another week and I reached 4 month. I still have my odd moments but as long as they are just that, I am doing well.

I been looking for a brilliant post that I wanted to take with me and can't find it,describing in detail what's it like to pick up that first one , the feelings and thoughts and what your going through. If anyone know in which thread to find it, I been throught them all and its gone. :o

I wish you all a Merry Xmas

ziggi

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Una :D

thank you . Thats the one , I been looking everywhere :o

I made a copy of it and it goes in my handbag just in case I get

funny ideas on my journey . lol

Wish you a merry xmas and a happy new year.http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/i/santa2.gif

• I thought I pop in before I leave to see my family over xmas and New Year.

16 weeks and 2 days yayyyyyyyy me .:D

Another week and I reached 4 month. I still have my odd moments but as long as they are just that, I am doing well.

I been looking for a brilliant post that I wanted to take with me and can't find it,describing in detail what's it like to pick up that first one , the feelings and thoughts and what your going through. If anyone know in which thread to find it, I been throught them all and its gone. :o

I wish you all a Merry Xmas

ziggi

well done dorset was thinking i hadnt seen u post for a while am very happy for you and i knew you could do it well done stay strong and merry christmas

• Boo

thanks and a merry xmas to you.http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/j/xmas.gif

I haven't been posting as much, ...little ups and downs . I am looking forward going smoke free in the New Year.

Take good care boo :D

• One third of the way to the penthouse next week and still going strong. Setting us a great example!

Have a lovely Christmas x

• Pip

yayyyyyyyyyyy we doing it :D

Merry xmas Pip getsmile.com/emoticons/smil...

• Dorset's done good!!! :D:D:D

Have a wonderful time with your family - you know and I know that you will be just fine! ;)

You may also like...