Have you missed me ? LOL

Afternoon all,

Ok, I am bored at work this afternoon so thought I would visit you guys although I did promise you all a break until I made it to the penthouse.

It has been a while since my last post and it seems it caused a bit of a stir. LOL

Anyway just a quick check in to let you all know that things are going great, 95 Days today. I rarely think about smoking these days and even surprised myself how I can now so******e with smokers and NOT feel like I’m missing out at all. When I started out on this quit I never thought I would have that feeling. Hope the rest of you are hanging in there.

Remember quitting is easy if you really want it - Cold Turkey is the way forward.

Have a fab Christmas everyone.

Mark

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello! It's great to see that the "mini crew" from 9th September is all still on the wagon!

Congratulations and looking forward to the big "100 days" at the weekend!

• Hi Mark

I have certainly missed you!! Glad to see you're still going good, of course, I knew you would though;)

• The 9th was a great day!

Glad to see you stop in for a bit!

• Always LOL!

• Glad to read that you are still going strong! :)

• get lost troublemaker.

oh ok then welcome back.

• Cold turkey may be the way forward, NRT is the slightly longwinded route although it still gets you there. :p

*ducks and hides until table*

good to see you Mark, glad you're still on the wagon :)

• Another Mark checking in... Long time no see! Still going strong and approaching 4 months now woo! Hope all is good with you all :)

• tbh...no!!!

however, looking back on old posts, you were one of the first people to welcome me in the forum ***hangs head in shame***

Your post regarding leaving the forum was more than a little insensitive even though it probably made sense (out of sight, out of mind) - the forum is especially helpful in the early days and anyone dismissing its influence and usefulness is likely to receive admonishment and a little abuse.

...apologies fellow non/ex smoker...lets both beat this!!!

• Ok, I am bored at work this afternoon so thought I would visit you guys although I did promise you all a break until I made it to the penthouse.

Did we miss you? Of course we did. And it looks to me as if you missed us, too. ;)

Welcome back, Sparkles.

You may also like...