No Smoking Day
2,582 members31,313 posts

Feeling quite miserable tonight

And its not really like me. My chest is quite tight tonight and Ive taken my inhalers. but for some stupid reason I cant stop thinking that maybe smoking is the answer...........how stupid is that! I KNOW its not the answer and usually I can handle this type of thing but tonight Im really annoyed because that feeling wont go away.

I wont smoke, I know that and you lot you have supported me know that too. But tonight for the first time I feel that I have given up something instead of stopping an evil addiction.

Cheesed off and going to go to bed soon I think.

Lillie xoxoxoxox

Oh just thought Im cutting down on my lozenges, Im down to 4 a day maybe thats it! <kerching!!! lightbulb moment>

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Lillie

I hope you are feeling better today.

maxine

Hi Lillie,

Think maybe your lightbulb kerching hit the nail on the head.....I reduced all of my NRT too quickly n floundered a bit.....

Hang in there :)

Michelle

Hi Lillie

It might also be down to timing, a few of us late Sept quitters have just come out of a couple of bad weeks, would be about the same time frame for you now. It is passing though, another hurdle done with.

Hope you feel better.

Maybe it's a winter thing? There seem to be quite a few people in the doldrums at the moment. :confused:

Hope that you had a good nights sleep and that everything has looked brighter today Lillie.

But in your case, I am 100% sure that you did not smoke. Not you. No siree. ;)

You may also like...