hey guys

so sorry I have not been online in a week or so - well I failed once again - however now pleased to report I am on 5, almost day 6 and doing ok. Got a few family issues going on at the moment but I AINT gonna let the fags beat me again.

I've even gone down to the 14mg patches and they are really doing the trick - went out on the booze Saturday and Sunday and It did not bother me YEY.

Hope u guys are all doing well

stay in touch

always

best wishes

aaron

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done. I'm almost on day 6 too. Keep up the good work. We can do it... when even I miss my cigarettes I check on here. and read a lot on line. Between here and facebook. Im always doing something to keep me away from smoking.. One day at a time!!

• Glad to hear your doing good. Well if you had a blip it must have only been little coz your doing really well. How did you find moving down a step in the patches?

Glas your back on track:D

• Glad to hear your doing good. Well if you had a blip it must have only been little coz your doing really well. How did you find moving down a step in the patches?

i meant 'glad' lol

hi guys,

thanks for the nice messeges - jingle jo - i found the 21mg patches to have really weird side effects and they made me feel sick all the time and gave me very little sleep - been on 14mg since Monday and Im doing fine - cant say I even think about a fag. One day at a time methinks

thanks again

always best wishes

aaron

You may also like...