Today is my day

Hello everyone,

Sorry if I'm not on the right place, But I posting here to get support.

I'm 28y/o mother of two. I been smoking for 12 years ( quite many times). This time I'm ready to quit for good, and never smoke back. I picked out this day since I have some really hard days coming up, if I can be smoke free now. I think I will never smoke back..

Looking forward to spending lot of time here, and getting to know you guys.

Buqe

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome. You are DEFINITELY in the right place. I've been here a little over a month and I don't think I could have made it this far without the support, encouragement, tips, etc. from the wonderful people on this forum.

Y'all know who you are.....

• Welcome. You are DEFINITELY in the right place. I've been here a little over a month and I don't think I could have made it this far without the support, encouragement, tips, etc. from the wonderful people on this forum.

Y'all know who you are.....

Thank you.

• Hi Buge and welcome!

You'll get loads of help and support here if needed. Well done on making the decision to quit

• Good luck Buqe.

• Welcome buge to the trip of a lifetime...

Mashx

• Hiya Buqe. Welcome to the forum! It is great here, everyone helps out to support each other. Read as much as you can because it really does help to prepare you and keep you going (it also kills a LOT of time haha)

• Thank Everyone. Its been 22 hrs since me last cigg. I don't feel to bad yet. Was busy during the day. and took a nice long nap this afternoon.

• hang in there, cold turkey is really hard but you can do it, keep strong and keep going and get all that nasty nicotine out of you and you will feel allot better for going cold turkey, keep going! :)

You may also like...