Day 14 omg!

Just needed to share that I've reached day 14 I'm so proud of myself :)

had a few head smashing brick wall moments but I've got thro them thank god and my breathing is so much better wish my sleeping was tho but I suppose that will come in time I'm trying really hard to think what to buy with my saved money I'm thinking off paying silly prices on eBay for tickets to see Lee Evans in November I would of scrounged up money to pay silly prices for cigs before so why not Lee Evans lol and they say laughter is good for you!!

Well done on all your quits stay strong

Beck x

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good to hear your still going strong hun.

You whip that nicodemons botty ok?

Gaynor xxx

• so proud of you:) i at 14 days myself and feeling a little ahhhhh right now and i dont really know why!!! keep it up:D

• ahhhhhhh good or ahhhhhhhhhhhh bad lol

• lol....its a bad ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

• Awww, push through it. You know you can, you have done exactly that for the last 14 days. You can;t give up now, it's not allowed ;)

Gaynor xx

• i know!!! thank you!!! i keep telling myself that it will pass! i wont give in cuz it means to much to me to keep quit!! congrats to you and thanks for the support!!:D

• Your more than welcome. 14 days is a long time & far too long to give up on. I have felt good this quit But I could quite easily have given in today. Thankfully I am stronger than that monster as we all are. So............the start of week 3 tomorrow for us....bring it on? Where in New York are you? Wanna swap homes for a bit lol? Gaynor xx

• lol...im on long island...lots of snow recently:mad: congrats to both of us!! im feeling better than before...the ahhhhhh feeling passed!! :D

• lol...im on long island...lots of snow recently:mad: congrats to both of us!! im feeling better than before...the ahhhhhh feeling passed!! :D

You are doing GREAT!!!! im on day 15 now, ive had all illnesses since i quit and feel crappy because of being ill (thats why not been on here for few dats!), but feel fresh and healthy because of the quit, couldnt imagine myself smoking again which is an achievment in itself ;) i still think about cigerettes but not longer crave them, my first week was awful as you well know quitter, keep up the good work you are doing brilliantly........we all are!!! support is always here!, dont think i couldve got through if it wasnt for you quitter and this site, thank you heaps!!!! xxx:)

You may also like...