Managed to get through a week of working from home, and a drunken night out with pals, without hardly wanting and definetly not having a fag. Feel pretty good, and confident that I have smoked my last cigarette.
- More Energy
- Have stopped coughing everytime I wake up.
- No stinking breath or fingers.
- Have saved about £32.
- Have played my guitar a lot more (I pick it up for 5 mins whenever I think about smoking).
- My missus has stopped telling me a stink everytime I return after a smoke.
- I feel I have achieved something.
- I generally feel a lot more healthy and have stopped worrying that I'm likely to end up having a heart attack or getting a serious illness (both my parents died in their 60's - mum last November - from cancer, so think I was becoming a hypochondriac).
None - it's great being a non-smoker.
Roll on the next 7 days and good luck to everyone else who has quit!