No Smoking Day
2,651 members31,361 posts

Hello week 2!

I have been nicotine free week for 7 days!

Today I kept myself really busy. Strolled around the park this morning while the boys were doing their rugby training.

I went off to do a bit of shopping this afternoon and then chilled out reading the Sunday papers. I had a minor crave this evening when my DH went out for a cigarette but it was easy to shake off. WHen I feel a bit shaky I read the forum on my iphone.

I am eating lot's of fruit and veg and keeping sweet things to a minimum. Hopefully, I am learning from my last quit. I don't want to give up my freedom.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

:D Hi and well done on getting through the first week :) onwards and upwards is the way to go and im sure you will get there

regards Carol

Well done

Hi Ellie..

Well done to you on 7 days.. I'm too into my 7th day, and things are looking up now.. Today I feel brilliant got loads of energy and less cravings so all is good..

Keep up the good work

Tracey

well done ellie keep it up these forums do help alot all the best for week 2

nic

Very well done. It gets a bit less frightening as the days add up and we begin to hope that this time maybe we really can do it.

You can, I can. We all can!:D

I hope I can. I am committed. I much prefer being a non smoker. My life feels more colourful and lively, less grey, if that makes any sense.

You may also like...