roll on day 2

Well thats the end of day one, bed time for me. This evening wasn't too bad because I went bowling with the kids, so no time to sit and think of the evil nicotine.

Read some of the smoking worm, always find that encourages me..... so roll on day 2, dr's appointment tomorrow mornin for my second prescription of champix.

So goodnight all and talk to you tomorrow.

Pam;)

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good Morning Batwoman,

Im now on day 3 so i know what your going through. Im also on the Champix, this is the start of Week 2 for me today, i should be on the 2x1mg per day but because i quit on day 5 of starting the Champix and feel fine i am staying at the .5mgx2 per day unless i start to get some serious urges etc.

Good luck

Jo x

• Hi Girls

Well done to both of you.

Keep reading this forum, it has helped me so much.

The folk on here are a real blessing to us newbies, and such motivators as well.

• Well thats the end of day one, bed time for me. This evening wasn't too bad because I went bowling with the kids, so no time to sit and think of the evil nicotine.

Read some of the smoking worm, always find that encourages me..... so roll on day 2, dr's appointment tomorrow mornin for my second prescription of champix.

So goodnight all and talk to you tomorrow.

Pam;)

Morning Batwoman.

Hope you had a nice sleep and have woken up still nice and positive.

Hopefully you will be on later and we can catch up then.

Welcome to day two :D

xx

You may also like...