I've made it to one month!

Soooo pleased to have made it to 1 month. Those of you who have read any of my posts know that I have had too little blips (2 fags to be exact) Some have said that I should be back at day one, but I don't think so. As far as I am concerned I gave up that nasty habit one month ago and I'm feeling better every day. I have learnt a lot in this last month, and I am now determind to get to month 2 of this forum with no "blips" at all.

Thank you all for your help and support :D

3 Replies

• Yay!!

Well done Tray!!!!

• Hi, I agree with you, onwards to Month 2 and well done, we are not all lucky enough to be able to quit and not fall off the wagon at least once and here you are knowing you want do it again, who are we to judge when day one should be returned too,we are here to help you reach the smoke free zone not send you back to the start line every little blip you have.

Crack onwards and upwards and well done x

• Thank you guys. You are such a great help.

I feel very proud of myself today. Have seen three smoking friends, all who offered me cigarettes, all of who I refused. Had about a 10 second doubt but remebered how I felt last week and very politely refused.....have to admit I felt a little bit smug when my friend had to stand out in the rain to smoke;)

You may also like...