Patched up again!

Day 15 and still going strong.....I patched up for work but had to take it off by 3 o clock as it made me feel sick and light headed......Had the afternoon from hell so with my boss went to the smoking shelter to put the world to rights she had an Embassy No1 and i had an inhalator with a new cartridge.....but then was totally paranoid that I smelt like fags as I gone to the shelter!!!:o

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Day 15 and still going strong.....I patched up for work but had to take it off by 3 o clock as it made me feel sick and light headed......Had the afternoon from hell so with my boss went to the smoking shelter to put the world to rights she had an Embassy No1 and i had an inhalator with a new cartridge.....but then was totally paranoid that I smelt like fags as I gone to the shelter!!!:o

Michelle trust me you dont smell smoky, well only a tiny tiny bit ;)from her fags which you are bound to as you stood with her, but not enough to let it get in the way of a massive hug and a pat on the back, 15 days sounds good but 2 weeks and one day sounds even better dont you think, the hurdles are coming thick and fast now 2 more of the same and there you will be into month 2 and feeling proud, not one puff ever let it be your motto and a none smoker is what you will spend the rest of your life being xx

• Yay 2weeks and 1 day!!!

Thanks J

I'm loving the sound of that.....Its great. Sounds silly but i had lost count of the days had to check on the calendar just happy that still on the not smoking. How you been? Recovered from you camp out???

• Hee Hee was what I would call a camp in really as you cant count 1 and a 1/2 hours as camp out can you, looked at the weather and it doesnt seem to be getting much better either, still going but not going till sat now as OH has to play darts friday dam and wait, it will probably rain sat grrrrr so at this rate will go end of december lol ??????????? bloo%y cold, did you feel all smug standing there and not smoking I would have done, bet made her feel as if she was a failure xx sorry that sounds bitchy and I dont really think like that much

You may also like...