No Smoking Day
2,840 members31,483 posts

Nearly about 2 Months -

Phew, never thought I would make it this far, but I have. I have not even come close to smoking one though during this period. I cannot believe I ever smoked, cause I feel so much better, I am breathing better, getting the best sleep I have had, the eye bags have disappeared, the skin looks better, my digestion has improved, I dont feel lethargic.

I still get thoughts, but they are not the kind of thoughts that would make me buy a pack.

Also due to the extra hour that I save, I have time to cook better food, clean up etc etc.

But the best effect of quitting smoking is this I dont feel that anxious, when I used to smoke, I would feel so anxious, panick, feel stimulated all the time.

This forum has been a great place.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Ryan congratulations you have done well and obviously finding it easy so far so good luck for the next month and may you have hundreds more of them, have a good day xx

Hi Ryan congratulations you have done well and obviously finding it easy so far so good luck for the next month and may you have hundreds more of them, have a good day xx

Hi jamangie, thanks a lot, this forum has been very good, lot of support so its all good, smoking is so passee..

smoking is so passee..

LOL, funny :D

Well done on your 2 months, brilliant ;)

Gaynor x

You may also like...