Molsta's 3rd day

HI All,

Well today has not been too bad, I'm feeling the same as the other days!

The cravings seem to be worse in the morning, but I just don't let them get to me and keep very busy! So my study room is almost sparkling;)

I also got my pedometer out and went for a walk in the forest as well, after this week I'll start to seriously look at my diet.

I feel like there are two of me-one of me drinks coffee, alcohol, smokes cigs, eats crap, dosn't exercise and feels like crap.

The other me-dosen't drink coffee, alcohol or smoke and she eats the best diet, no bread, sweets, makes fresh veg juice, is a gym junkie and feels great!

It's almost like my diet and exercise regime is determined by wether I smoke or not, how mental is that!

Hope all the other newbys are coping with day 3.

Luuurrrrvvvv Da Molsta xo:cool:

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Does day 23 count? Feel like a newbie still in the great scheme of things :eek:

Glad your quit is going well & you are looking forward.

Gaynor x

• day 3

work was a bit too busy today which was a good test of my resolve i think,usually the first thing i reach for when it gets stressful are the cigs but didnt give them a second thought,infact at one point i stopped myself and thought hang on im not half as stressed as i should be,must be the fags i thought! Another really woeful nights sleep though , someone tell me the sleep thing improves please!? nice 1 molsta!

last smoke 10pm 14/03/10

allen carrs easyway,this forum and willpower.

• thanks guys

Hey Gaynor,

Yep i think day 23 counts as a newby;), your doing really well, congrates.

Stu,

Yes the sleep will improve, it might take a week or so though. Have you heard of Calms? It is a herbal supplement for sleeping, it is not addictive, aids a good night sleep and you don't feel drowsy in the morning.

Interesting about the stress factor without smokes, i found that as well. previously I had given up for 4 yrs and when I started smoking again I noticed my muscles would feel a lot more tense after.

Doing well, good luck with tomorrow!

• I like the fact that there are two of you like me I am now a Schizophreniac LOL and yes the sleep thing does get better you will find your self falling

asle zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sos at the drop of a hat LOL

• Day 3 and so far so good, thought me and my husband would be killing each other by now.

We've both tried lots in the past, this time feels different though.

We're both using patches and it definately helps.

Feeling really positive and it helps to know that other people are going through it and succeeding.

I keep thinking £4000, that's how much we spend a year, what I could do with that, holiday abroad for us and the kids.

Laters.

• I like the fact that there are two of you like me I am now a Schizophreniac LOL and yes the sleep thing does get better you will find your self falling

asle zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sos at the drop of a hat LOL

LOL, it never accured to me that! I was thinking more multiple personalities, lol, I'm sure theres a few more in there!

• Day 3 and so far so good, thought me and my husband would be killing each other by now.

We've both tried lots in the past, this time feels different though.

We're both using patches and it definately helps.

Feeling really positive and it helps to know that other people are going through it and succeeding.

I keep thinking £4000, that's how much we spend a year, what I could do with that, holiday abroad for us and the kids.

Laters.

Good luck to you both, I found the patches really helped too- well has saved a marriage so far!

I have found it different this time round, this forum seems to reallly help there are some great posts that make you see things differently, and some great humour!

• isnt it amazing what you find when you ask the other half.I've got calms,they were in the kitchen,i'll give them a try.

You may also like...