My first month

Hi All...

Well I have done it...my first month over and done with...and I dont mind telling you it has been a complete nightmare at times...

Today is not a bad day...and I'm not sure if its because, I have not smoked for a month, or I am getting a bit used to not smoking them...

I have a wedding to go to on saturday, and am feeling a bit nervous about it...so will make sure I dont forget my lozengers...and then it will be another footstep up the mountain I am climbing...lol...

I will not be a slave to the crave

smoked for 36yrs

20 to 30 a day, and sometimes more

last smoked 16. 2. 10

lozengers and will power

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good for you Lindylou, first month done & dusted :D

I am sure you will be fine at the wedding. You'll enjoy more of it anyway not going out for a ciggie :p

Gaynor x

• Thanks Gaynor..

Hopefully all the food will take me mind off the fags...lol...xx

• Hi All...

Well I have done it...my first month over and done with...and I dont mind telling you it has been a complete nightmare at times...

Today is not a bad day...and I'm not sure if its because, I have not smoked for a month, or I am getting a bit used to not smoking them...

I have a wedding to go to on saturday, and am feeling a bit nervous about it...so will make sure I dont forget my lozengers...and then it will be another footstep up the mountain I am climbing...lol...

I will not be a slave to the crave

smoked for 36yrs

20 to 30 a day, and sometimes more

last smoked 16. 2. 10

lozengers and will power

Well done :D that's some achievement. Don't worry about the wedding just don't drink too much.

Move up a bit and make room for me, I'm coming here tomorrow.

• Congrats

Congrats Lindylou - you've made it :)

Enjoy the wedding and stay strong.

• Congratulations. A month is a massive acheivement. I hope you are going to spoil yourself today!

Jen x

• Well done Lindy, you will be fine at the wedding just be on your guard for that " one will be OK moment ":eek:

Good luck

• Well done on a month smoke free that's great

You may also like...