124 Days woohoo!!

Hey guys,

Firstly I want to apologise that its been such a long time since I have been on here, but I thought I would give you a heads up and say that I am a non smoker now and its been 124 days. There absolutely no way I will ever have another cigarette :)

Champix for me was a miracle drug and even though I was only on the pills for about 6 weeks, that was enough for me to become a non smoker.

I have just spent a weekend with my father and brother who both smoke at every opportunity and I didn't even bat an eyelid :)

Thanks to all the wonderful people here that helped me especially in the early days. A Special thanks to Margarethe, Christine42 and Blondie :)

Hopefully I will be back on here more often now :)

8 Replies

• Well done Michelle, brilliant quit :D

Gaynor x

• Thank you so much..I am chuffed to pieces ::p

• Excellent news Michelle and you sound so comfortable with your quit now and your status of non/ex smoker. It's a great place to be :)

Keep it going :cool:

• Thank you Pol :) IS Christine 42 still around?

• Yes she is :).......... also due to weight gain she would also probably point out that she's very round indeed ;) as are a lot of October quitters :o

• Hi michelle

Well done you 124 days is great

• Wayhey Michelle!!!

Thats fabulous!

Huge well done on your quit so far, you sound stronger, happier and more fabulous than ever!!!

You go girl! :D:D

• Its funny as I got quite round as well :rolleyes: I put on a stone in the first 4 weeks, and now I am battling to get rid of that extra weight, but its really hard to shift it :( However I won't give up haha

You may also like...