Last day

This is my last day in week 2. 14th day without a cigarette today so I can go into week 3 from tomorrow. :D

A strange thing happened last night, I suspect it is normal, but when I was flossing my gums started to bleed, they don't normally do this. Is it normal. I don't know the folk in week 3 so I thought I would ask in here first.

As you can probably tell from the tone of my post I am feeling much more positive today, despite the bleeding gums and waking up at 4am craving a fag!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Normal

Hey,

I read on a site thats regularly linked from peoples posts that this is perfectly normal and just a result of increased bloodflow in your healthy mouth :D

I think this is the link, but not got time to search through it right now.

whyquit.com/whyquit/A_Sympt...

Well done for moving on to week 3 - catch you up soon.

Later...

• hi candowilldo

see you in week three soon, I'm just a day behind you!

I think the bleeding thing is normal, have heard it mentioned in lots of quit smoking sites.

Glad you are feeling better today and keep it up :)

• im moving into week three 2 and ive had the exact same problem my gums have been bleeding and receeding bottom gum and also have mouth ulcers all these things i never suffer from but i was putting it down to chewing gum and polo etc lol well done you and i will see u in week three !!;)

• Hey,

I read on a site thats regularly linked from peoples posts that this is perfectly normal and just a result of increased bloodflow in your healthy mouth :D

I think this is the link, but not got time to search through it right now.

whyquit.com/whyquit/A_Sympt...

Well done for moving on to week 3 - catch you up soon.

Later...

Thanks for that. I thought I had checked out all the sites but had missed that one and it is very good. It seem I have had every symptom known to man to one degree or another but then I have smoked a long, long time.

You may also like...