sings... ~feels like some kind of rush!~ :D (Day 46)

Hi folks,

Sorry for impromptue singing, tune was on in the background as I logged in :D

Tis day 46 almost 7 weeks done and dusted... has been interesting to say the least :rolleyes:

I think I may have to join an alcoholics forum come January 1st though :confused: lol

I have a low threshold for boredom and today I am soooooooo bored, so ummm someone reply lol what you doing? shall we dance? I got some head kandi playing at work (although most of the boring farts are like, can you keep it down I can't concentrate :mad: pfft it's christmas we are allowed music like 2 days a year where is your party spirit!)

Anyway thats me for now, ta ta xxxx

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi folks,

Tis day 46 almost 7 weeks done and dusted... has been interesting to say the least

I think I may have to join an alcoholics forum come January 1st though :confused: lol

I have a low threshold for boredom and today I am soooooooo bored, so ummm someone reply lol what you doing? shall we dance? I got some head kandi playing at work (although most of the boring farts are like, can you keep it down I can't concentrate :mad: pfft it's christmas we are allowed music like 2 days a year where is your party spirit!)

Hey Mixxy

here is some Mary J for you Be Happy a chooonn :)

• Hi folks,

Tis day 46 almost 7 weeks done and dusted... has been interesting to say the least

Hehe @ Hyperactive Mixxy!!!

You tell em girlie! An well done with your timeski... fabulouso indeed!!!!! :D

xxxxxx

You may also like...