Happpy Bunny

23 Days of not smoking. More good days than bad. The worst day was last Saturday night. That was a bad bad night. (Thank you Cavalier!). At the moment this non smoking is better than I thought. My family and friends are pleased and proud of me. Even my smoking nurse is really pleased with me as she thought I would not stick to this no smoking as she thought my confidence of stopping smoking was low!! I even forgot to ""Slap on the patch"" for 2 days!! I must admit I found it harder to think about giving up smoking than actually doing it. I will not call myself a non smoker at the moment because I think it is to early.

I have a slight problem. I am going out tomorrow night on a girls night out and I am worried about not smoking. Will I be able to cope without smoking? I would like to say on Sunday morning "" Wow I didn't smoke"". What this space!!!.

Keep up the good work everyone.

To my twin hang in there buddy!!xx

Julie x

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's great news that you have had a better week. You really come across positively here....forgetting to put the patch on may have shown you that YOU CAN manage to stop smoking.

I've not really got any advice about the dangers of drink and having a smoke. It never bothered me, luckily. But I'm sure others will be along at some point to give some advice that may help.

Stay strong, Julie, and you'll get this quit nailed :)

Cav

• 23 Days of not smoking. More good days than bad. The worst day was last Saturday night. That was a bad bad night. (Thank you Cavalier!). At the moment this non smoking is better than I thought. My family and friends are pleased and proud of me. Even my smoking nurse is really pleased with me as she thought I would not stick to this no smoking as she thought my confidence of stopping smoking was low!! I even forgot to ""Slap on the patch"" for 2 days!! I must admit I found it harder to think about giving up smoking than actually doing it. I will not call myself a non smoker at the moment because I think it is to early.

I have a slight problem. I am going out tomorrow night on a girls night out and I am worried about not smoking. Will I be able to cope without smoking? I would like to say on Sunday morning "" Wow I didn't smoke"". What this space!!!.

Keep up the good work everyone.

To my twin hang in there buddy!!xx

Julie x

Hi Julie :D

23 days smoke free well done you a month now that's great Bug Hug coming your way

Glad to hear you've had more good than bad days but sorry last Sat was bad for you also pleased to hear that everyone is pleased for you and I hope you're suitably proud of yourself as well

And forgetting to slap om a patch this soon in a quit is great as well

Julie I'm sure you'll be able to cope tonight but make sure you slap on a patch just to be sure OK

If you're going to drink decide before how much you think you can drink without getting a bad crave and stick to it when you reach that amount switch to soft drinks I Promise you can still have a whale of a time without the booze

Love and a Hug

Marg xx

• nite out

hey twin weldone day 23 me well i am day 24 :p lol and £135 batter off today. be trong hen you go out with the girls.. I dont go out a lot bt know I would struggle with my mates smoking... think on the positive side, you will be nice and warm inside when they are out in the snow and cold..

I want to see you on here sunday morning saying you are on day 24

keep strong

twin sue xxxx

You may also like...