where do I belong??

Hello all

Hope all is well. If I am on day 22, where I am supposed to be posting?? Well, even if this is wrong, I hope it's not too serious a crime . . .

My observation of the day is: YOU HAVE TO ENJOY THE QUITTING PROCESS FOR IT TO BE A SUCCESS. That may sound mad, but that is my philosophy. I enjoyed the weight loss process (lost 4 stone), and that is how I believe I did it. It occurred to me today that my success with quitting smoking needs to follow the same path!

Happy Friday.

jb

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • HI Julie

Your in the right room....your an OCTOQUIT lol

• Hi Julie

Yes, your in the right place - 1 Month

Your right in what you say "YOU HAVE TO ENJOY THE QUITTING PROCESS FOR IT TO BE A SUCCESS"

All the ups and downs of it are there for a reason, which at times may seem unfathomable, but they are there and can be turned into and seen as a positive experience and part of the learning process - even if one of the main things I'm realising now is that "I am in this for the long haul, I 'm not beginning another quit......ever"

Pol

• Loving your mentality Julie (even though I think you are crazy:D) You are in the right suite, I hope you brought us wine and chocolate as we have finished all ours (they are very greedy in here:))

Welcome my love

• I think I commited the same crime yesterday with my first post, I wouldn't worry about it people on here a forgiving!!!

if you are on day 22, I would guess you are in your 4th week.