No Smoking Day
2,903 members31,536 posts

I am packing me bags

Because tomorrow I can step into Month 3!

OMG - 2 months ago I would never have believed I would be saying this. 2 months felt like 2 years away.

Over the years when I have been thinking/talking about quitting, I always said, I wish I could wake up tomorrow and someone say to me "you havent smoked for 12 weeks" and I said I would never smoke again. Well I am 4 weeks away from that target but I am over half way and this time next month I will have achieved my "quitting point".

Right, still lots to do before me march out!!!

Nog

xxx

21 Replies
oldestnewest

Milestones completed

Hey Nog, your doing brilliant, well done. I love passing milestones. Such a fantastic feeling..... Good on you. Keep up the good work Kaz :p

Nice milestone!!

You're doing great!

Nice one Nog, posts like these make me and others stay focused, brilliant ... Well done ;)

Regards Gaz.

Hi Nog:D

Entering your 3rd month great well done you Big Hug coming your way

Congratulations

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

Nog!

Hurry up!

Fi XX

Congratulation! Great work, keep going!

inspiring

nog it feels like you are packing your bags for entry into a

new new new

fresh fresh fresh

quality of life

WELL DONE NOG:):):)

Go on, bloody clear off then, like rats deserting a sinking ship bloody lot of you. I blame that Fiona, wont be satisfied till she's got all you wimmin in there with her. Well done Nog, go and get among em. David xxx

Go on, bloody clear off then, like rats deserting a sinking ship bloody lot of you. I blame that Fiona, wont be satisfied till she's got all you wimmin in there with her. Well done Nog, go and get among em. David xxx

David - Arent you coming too? Are you measuring your quits in weeks or actual month dates?

See this is confusing me because I am counting my months as 4 weeks but maybe I should stay here until 23rd April?

How confoozing?

Nog

xxx

I'll wait till the 23rd Nog, but you go on ahead and have a scout around, find out where the nearest betting shop is please and I'll see you in there. I'm off Thursday so I'll see you then. David xxx

Hi Well done both. Funny my big day is the 23rd also done a full 5 months then. We are winning gang.xxxxx

Well done Nog, 3rd month waiting for you and you will make that next milestone with as!

fantastic and kep smiling:)

tracy21

I'll wait till the 23rd Nog, but you go on ahead and have a scout around, find out where the nearest betting shop is please and I'll see you in there. I'm off Thursday so I'll see you then. David xxx

No I shall wait for you!!! LOL

I keep seeing my Mondays as my milestone days so I have jumped the gun a bit.

I need to wash the cupboards out and do some change of address cards so will wait for 23rd!

Nog

xxx

Well done Nog youre an inspiaration :cool:

Keep strong x

Yeah!! Come on in and join the 3 monthers :D Good to have ya! So proud of our group.... nice going, Dragon!!! XOXOX

Wait for me!!!

Dragon & Davo,

Dont forget about me!!!!!

What time are we heading off, you can pick me up on the way ;)

Dont forget your special password that Fiona sent you or we will not get in!!!

See you on Wednesday...(not Thursday Davo)...:D

Eileen

xx

Hadn't forgotten you Eileen, if you're there first, stick this in the oven please. David xxx

i12.photobucket.com/albums/...

Needs a bit of a clean.

Oh, and by the way which one of you sneaked in and did this?

Dunno

But this is what we did to the last place

linein.org/blog/wp-content/...

Cant WAIT to move in!!!!

LOL!!!! That made me laugh! Is that you in the big baggy pants?

Hi nogarD,

Congrats on moving on to month 3 - and just as I've moved in to month 2 too!! Mind you, looking at the mess you've made previously....:D

Deke

You may also like...