Day 9

Wow were has the time gone and im on day 9 and going strong yesssssssssss im so pleased with myself,I do have my hard times more so in the evening when i think i could do with A fag then next thought na why.It makes me think what makes us think of them when they are so so bad for us and smell so bad i really dont know.#

I will keep this up need to be a none smoker for my holiday and so looking forward to it so much i havent been abroad for 12 years and going to enjoy it a week of doing nothing except eat drink and get a sun tan.

soon be 2 weeks

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well Kay what can I say,

YOUR DOING FANTASTIC!!!!!

You are so motivated and you have a great goal to aim for.

You should be proud of yourself

WELL DONE AND CONGRATS ON DAY 9 :D

Keep up the great work.

Eileen

xx

• Thats the best way to be! Be on your guard for the off times but you are well through the worst! Keep going!! xx

• Hi Kay :D

Day 9 already you're doing great and have every right not only to be pleased with yourself but also proud

Kay you already are a NON SMOKER you became one the second you stubbed out that last fag

It is not you that thinks you would like a fag it is those sneaky little b.......d Noco :eek: Demons ignore them as you have been starve them and they will go away

Love

Margxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may also like...