Getting there!

Made it to day 3 .... and it's RED NOSE DAY!!!! We got a lot going on in work today ... cake stall and I'm dressed as an England rugby player! Yesterday was a bit of a struggle as the novelty of No Smoking Day was over and it was just a case of getting through ordinary days without a cig! I just kept thinking about how p***ed off I'd be with myself if I had a smoke.

Hope everyone who started on Wednesday with me is holding it together. Be well everyone

Stuart :)

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Morning Beltainne

Does that outfit include the cauliflower ears? Well done on reaching Day 3, excellent! Keep going and enjoy the cake!

Cheers TT

• Hi Stuart,

Dressed as an England rugby player? In Scotland, that's brave or foolish not sure which!!! :eek:

You're doing great, just keep choosing not to smoke today, and each day :)

All the best

Nic

• Well done Stuart,

Day 3 already, were does the time go!!!

You will soon be counting in weeks :D

Keep going your doing great!!!

You have plenty of activities to keep you busy today. I hope you raise loads of money!!! :D

All the best to you.

Eileen

xx

• Cheers boys and girls!

And don't worry Nic, I work in a University so there are loads of every nationality kicking about .... just doubt I'll be popping into the local after work mind! :D

Cauliflower ears TT? Not yet but the day is young!!!!!

Have a good day everyone .... Stuart

• Good Luck Stuart

If an EK guy can quit then i am sure a Strathaven guy can quit.....:D

Something in the South Lanarkshire air.......

• Well that's darn nice of you John!!! I'm sure I won't let the SL down;)

Mind you ..... the weekend beckons ...... ooo-err

• Hi Stuart :D

Well done you day 3 already and as you say red nose day to boot glad you had fun just hang in there

Love

Marg

• Hi Stuart,

Well done on reaching day 3.

Enjoy the remainder of Red Nose Day.

You may also like...