Congrats to everyone not smoking!

Hey All, i've reached over four months now, and loving life. I just finished an 85 two day mile bike ride, and actually had enough energy to go dirtsurfing afterwards, lol. 2/3 of a year left till I will be calling myself a non smoker. I can't wait till I have a year under my belt. One more month in this room before I can move on. Congrats again,

Vike.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • And the same to you Viking! I am not so far ahead of you and really looking forward to Christmas as that will be the longest I have ever stayed quit :D

I have been quit for 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 8 hours, 24 minutes and 56 seconds (140 days). I have saved £701.74 by not smoking 2,807 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 2 Days, 17 hours and 55 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 17/02/2008 22:00

• Lovely to hear from you Vike

Sooooooo Pleased everything is going good for you You must be really fit with all that bike riding good for you mate. xxxx

• hi vike.

well done to you also for giving-up smoking for so long, i feel a lot better for

not smoking, the help we get from this forum is so great. thanks you all..

nice to know that we are not on our own in this:D..

take care

Alan:)

• Hi Alan

Lovely to hear you quit is sailing along nicely. Look after your self mate. xxxx

You may also like...