No Smoking Day
2,918 members31,542 posts

Day 5 (need to have a better day)

Day 5 is here have to say hope this is a better day for me i treated myself to a new ipod yesterday so i will use this to focus on :cool:

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Your'e as bad as me Nezzey! Went to town yesterday and blew a months cig money on a really good pair of leather boots! Couldn't afford to smoke now - not that I even want to! We can do this Nezzey!! I may live in Bedfordshire now but I'll always be a yorkshire lass at heart (my family still live there Barnsley)

Your'e as bad as me Nezzey! Went to town yesterday and blew a months cig money on a really good pair of leather boots! Couldn't afford to smoke now - not that I even want to! We can do this Nezzey!! I may live in Bedfordshire now but I'll always be a yorkshire lass at heart (my family still live there Barnsley)I babe i was born in rotherham and moved to swinton then doncaster at work today so i will find it hard what you doing today x

WELL DONE NEZZY AND KAZZA

Treats are the best thing!!! Especially when you buy things you would not normally get!!

Nezzy - two days until 1 week - is it the same for you Kazza - I think it may be??

Well done girls - almost your first week.

smileys.smileycentral.com/c...

Have a great Sunday

Poppyfairyxx

WELL DONE NEZZY AND KAZZA

Treats are the best thing!!! Especially when you buy things you would not normally get!!

Nezzy - two days until 1 week - is it the same for you Kazza - I think it may be??

Well done girls - almost your first week.

smileys.smileycentral.com/c...

Have a great Sunday

Poppyfairyxx

Thanks

err who said i was a girl:eek:

Hi Poppy

Yep 2 days till a whole week for me and boy do I feel great (sorry for keep going on about the champix -it's just that nothings ever worked this well b4):cool:

Sorry Nezzy

I am boobing up everywhere today - don't worry about me I am one of lifes clumsy folk that doesn't mean to get things wrong but does!!

I thought Nezzy was short for Elizabeth or Vanessa - cos I have know Nezzys in the past who were girls. Sorry to presume.

Anyways hopes you are well and the sentiment is the same.

Well Done Buddy

Poppyfairyx

Hi Poppy

Yep 2 days till a whole week for me and boy do I feel great (sorry for keep going on about the champix -it's just that nothings ever worked this well b4):cool:

Good on you i am having a much better day today:D

Sorry Nezzy

I am boobing up everywhere today - don't worry about me I am one of lifes clumsy folk that doesn't mean to get things wrong but does!!

I thought Nezzy was short for Elizabeth or Vanessa - cos I have know Nezzys in the past who were girls. Sorry to presume.

Anyways hopes you are well and the sentiment is the same.

Well Done Buddy

Poppyfairyx

Thats ok babe i think i have spoken to you before :p

well done you :D

Thank you :D

Nezzey- just got off the 'phone from mum. She says it's lovely and sunny up there at the moment (she is in Pogmoor not far from barnsley hospital) Its a bit dull down here today so I am ironing (boring) and watching Star Trek. They never smoked either did they? Sorry you got to work but have a good day anyway my friend!

Nezzey- just got off the 'phone from mum. She says it's lovely and sunny up there at the moment (she is in Pogmoor not far from barnsley hospital) Its a bit dull down here today so I am ironing (boring) and watching Star Trek. They never smoked either did they? Sorry you got to work but have a good day anyway my friend!Thanks for that you 2 x

You may also like...