Starting on Monday!!

i did the Dukan diet and lost some weight but i got bored by it and even though i am not a big carbohydrates fan , i did miss eating them . i decided to start something different that is more healthy and came upon this healthy way of eating which i hope i ll stick to it !! wish me luck !!

i hope this is the start of something positive and i ll reach my goal weight which is a lot to be honest !! :)

3 Replies

• Good luck. I have also tried a few diets before. My experience with the 12 week plan is that it's not just about loosing weight its also or primarily about changing eating habits.

• Thank you and good luck to you too and hope that our eating habits will change . the sun is out so it will probably give us that boost to it healthy and lighter !!

• well after all this time i had a mix diet ; healthy and a giant piece of cake!! had friend visiting and we were eating out every day ! the food ordered was quiet healthy but she wanted to try cupcakes(not very popular in paris) so i had to give her a taste ;) , my problem is the red velvet cake and i couldn't resist . my clothes haven't felt tight or anything as we did walk a lot !! now i regret that red velvet cake !! lolll

You may also like...