Small Victories : I've had a good start to... - Weight Loss NHS

Weight Loss NHS
98,571 members β€’ 51,933 posts

Small Victories

MintTeaMascara
MintTeaMascaraHealthy BMI
β€’27 Replies

I've had a good start to the day.

Anyone else that's really struggling at the moment, please share your little victories.

27 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Glad to hear that MTM.

Cheering you on for the rest of the day.... and beyond! :)

MintTeaMascara
in reply to Tiggerr

😊 Thank you

I'm on day 3 of IF ,weigh in tomorrow.

Gary

MintTeaMascara
in reply to gman1961

Well done 😊

Good to hear! I've managed to fast for 16 hours which I'm happy about. Despute talking about food all morning in the DD!!

MintTeaMascara
in reply to Leeleepuss

Good job 😊

Hi there, yeah I've tried 16:8 today.. It's been OK.. It's my first venture into IF and I'm not even sure why I fancied it, I think it's mainly as I watched the hour long video posted by S11 which I found really interesting and since then I've read lots so thought I'd have a go. Skipping breakfast felt almost as weird as eating Greek YoghurtπŸ˜³πŸ˜„

Leeleepuss
Leeleepuss7lbs
in reply to 19sunflower

πŸ˜‚ Love Greek Yoghurt!

MintTeaMascara
in reply to 19sunflower

😊

Please share.. It might be motivation for me and well done I hope it turns out to be a good experience

Hi, yeah I will, I'll just have to look for it!! I'll try and if not I'll ask somebody πŸ‘

Hi again, I know now that I found it over on Fasting and Furious forum and the member who posts is S11m. The video is called Therapeutic Fasting- a new approach by Dr Jason Fung. Im not sure how to resend it to hereπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.. Can anybody help?? Please. Thanks.

MintTeaMascara
in reply to 19sunflower

Not to worry, I can find it through YouTube. Thanks

It's a new video.,not a new approach, entitled My waist is half my height. Its about 50 mins long. πŸ‘

How do you share links and recipes and stuff? Still can't work out how to do it lol!

MintTeaMascara
in reply to Leeleepuss

I think if it's a YouTube link - underneath the video there will be a small share icon (a curved arrow), if you clink that it will give you a link to copy and paste and then if you just paste it in one of these comments boxes, that should work

Leeleepuss
Leeleepuss7lbs
in reply to MintTeaMascara

OK thanks. What about recipes and tagging other members in posts? I'm usually quite good at figuring these things out πŸ€”

MintTeaMascara
in reply to Leeleepuss

Tagging other members - type @ and then right the name directly after (without leaving a space) and a drop down box with a list of names should appear. Click the one you want and it should appear highlighted in blue and send that member a notification.

Leeleepuss
Leeleepuss7lbs

Yay thank you 😊

MintTeaMascara
in reply to Leeleepuss

Recipes and web page links - it depends whether you are on your phone, laptop or other device. Usually there should be a web address at the top of your screen that you can copy and paste.

Leeleepuss
Leeleepuss7lbs

I'm on a phone or ipad but I'm on the website not the app. Perhaps I can't do it on those.

MintTeaMascara
in reply to Leeleepuss

I'm able to here - I on the mobile version of the web page but not the app. The mobile version is when the page fits to the same size as the screen

Leeleepuss
Leeleepuss7lbs

Yes think that's what I'm on too. I'll have a play!

MintTeaMascara
in reply to Leeleepuss

😊 You should be able to. Sorry if I'm repeating things you already know, I've no idea where you're up to

Leeleepuss
Leeleepuss7lbs

Don't worry I don't know what I'm doing at all πŸ˜‚

MintTeaMascara
in reply to Leeleepuss

😊

Leeleepuss
Leeleepuss7lbs

Hey I think it worked! Just posted on lchf forum and I think the link came out OK. Thanks again.

MintTeaMascara
in reply to Leeleepuss

😊 You're welcome glad it was of help

You may also like...