OrangeCoconutRestart Jan 2020

Transitioning to vegan here

Knitwit57
Knitwit572020 January

My daughters trying veganuary

BridgeGirl
BridgeGirlAdministrator

Hello and welcome, Lsf77 :)

Yes, there are vegans on the forum and, as you find your way around, I'm sure you'll find them. I suggest using the Daily Diary, where members share their meal plans, and joining a weekly weigh-in for team support. You'll find them, and everything else you need to make the most of the forum, in our Pinned Posts healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Active participation can give a big boost to your own motivation so I hope we'll see you around the forum :)

Lsf77
Lsf772020 January
in reply to BridgeGirl

Thank you. 🌱

Minniewinny

Hi there Lsf77

I am not a vegan myself, but I have respect for all choices of food plans as long as they keep each of us healthy 😊

As said above the daily diary is a great place to see what others are choosing for their meal plans.. πŸ₯—πŸ₯œπŸ₯”πŸ…πŸ₯πŸ₯‘πŸ‡πŸπŸπŸπŸŠπŸŒ°πŸ πŸŒΆπŸ₯’πŸ“πŸ’πŸ₯”πŸ₯•πŸˆπŸ‰πŸ‘πŸŽπŸ†

Wishing you success on your weight loss journey.

Cheering you on πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Lsf77
Lsf772020 January
in reply to Minniewinny

Thank you x

Minniewinny
Minniewinny5 stone
in reply to Lsf77

Have you seen this article?

dietdoctor.com/new-low-carb...

Lsf77
Lsf772020 January
in reply to Minniewinny

I hadn’t. But thank you 😊

Lorna2204
Lorna22041 stone

I'm not vegan but made it my 2020 mission to consume more responsibly and have made quite a lot of swaps to plant based. Are you looking for healthy vegan recipes? I think my favourite thing about looking for plant based alternatives is that it all seems to be much healthier!

You may also like...