KirstiefieldRestart Jan 2020
4 Replies

It been a while since I was here really need to get back into things

4 Replies
oldestnewest
moreless
morelessAdministrator

Welcome back, Kirstiefield :)

There have been a few changes since you were last here, so as an update, all of the information you need about the forum can be found in Pinned Posts healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh... and I hope you'll be joining all the Events, Challenges and Clubs that we run, especially a weigh-in and the daily diary.

We've found active participation to be key to successful weight loss and, of course, it's a good way to get to know people, find inspiration and share support and encouragement.

Wishing you all the best for 2020 :)

Tiggerr

Welcome back Kirstiefield :)

I see that last year you used the Daily Diary for a short while. May I suggest you start using it again.

Good luck!

S11m
S11mMaintainer

Hi, Kirstiefield, welcome back.

If you "slim smart" weight loss is not so hard! It is not all about motivation and masochism.

Some of us here find that what works is a combination of The Low Carbohydrate, High-Fat (LCHF) diet (see the forum here on Health Unlocked) and Not Snacking All Day AKA Intermittent Fasting (IF). See:

healthunlocked.com/fasting-...

myfat2fabjourney2019
myfat2fabjourney2019Restart Jan 2020

Hi Kirstiefield, I’ve come back today too. I keep losing a bit & then putting it back on & more besides. I need to get back on it too!!

Good luck with your journey 😊

You may also like...