Any trips and theory’s : I’m wanting to... - Weight Loss NHS

Weight Loss NHS
92,005 members48,856 posts

Any trips and theory’s

I’m wanting to loose weight and get more active so I feel a lot better with the way I look and see myself

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello, Katiehall, and welcome to the forum :)

My tip would be to eat enough and eat well, real food, home cooked. Avoid processed stuff, and that includes anything labeled low fat or light or diet - all heavily processed.

There's a lot going on here so I hope you'll explore and get involved: we're all on the same quest, just at different stages and with different starting points. This Welcome post will help you find your way around healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh... I recommend joining a weekly weigh-in on the day of your choice, and using the Daily Diary for planning your meals.

I would advise you to think about your online privacy and security. You are using a photo and I'm guessing your username is less than anonymous. Please read this post and consider locking your posts - it explains why and how to do it healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

I hope you'll vecome an active member of the forum and we'll see you around :)

Hi Katiehall and welcome.

Other than reading everything that Bridgegirl has linked for you, try to be active here would be my next tip.

Hi have you joined a weigh in day yet? Here's the link to tomorrows which is open now if you'd like to weigh in? :-) x

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

You may also like...