Weight Loss NHS
83,996 members โ€ข 44,847 posts

Loving this site ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks to everyone for your time wisdom and support have a great day ๐Ÿ˜€

31 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Glad you are enjoying things ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks itโ€™s really encouraging me for the first time and many failed eating plans behind me I feel I can do this !!! ๐Ÿ˜€

4 likes

Of course you can ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello, did you do that hiit training?

Hello not yet Iโ€™m ashamed to say I only got up hour ago I get a lot of broken sleep I woke up at 7:30 read for a bit then fell asleep so just getting ready to go shops Iโ€™m going to attempt it when I get back I will let you know how about you do you have a set time ? ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah ive done mine , cant wait to see what you think

Well done you thatโ€™s a great start to the day I will definatly give you feed back if I can type after lol ๐Ÿ˜€ right better pull me socks up put my face on and head off Iโ€™ll keep u posted ๐Ÿ˜€

Hello about to start the hiit ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh excellent, go for it, speak to you in 25 mins

Thanks and fantastic weight loss whoop whoop well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

Oh thank you, im very proud of my shiney new badge ! Ha ha

1 like

Itโ€™s really good and two stone now thatโ€™s amazing โญ๏ธ

Hello I done it ! I realise Iโ€™m so unfit just kicking legs back hurt at the end but done it all except I didnโ€™t jump in the jacks ๐Ÿ˜… big glass of water now me thinks ha ๐Ÿ˜€

Ah well done , I dont jump either, hurts the old knee too much , what did you think of it compared to the other two you did yesterday ? Did it get your steps up ?

Yes it was more energetic it was good because it wasnโ€™t to hectic to start with do you do it everyday? And how do you go up levels? The only trouble Iโ€™ll have is if my internet runs out but I can write down routine and do it myself ๐Ÿ˜€ have you tried many others?

Sorry didnโ€™t reply sooner been looking for calorie counter app that I can get on with Iโ€™ve definatly got to downsize portions after adding up last night Iโ€™d gone over by 200 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I eat before calculating big mistake oh well lesson well learned ha ๐Ÿ˜€

I do it 3 times a week but I havent gone up any levels, that one suits me so I just keep doing that one, let me know what the other levels are like though if you get round to trying them. I tried a couple of others before I found that one but they involvedjumping which I cant do

Oh thatโ€™s good 3 times a week is great think Iโ€™ll follow suit and no I canโ€™t jump either Iโ€™ll think Iโ€™ll stick with that one then until I get a bit fitter and can go up a level Iโ€™m off out tonight so have a great evening your doing really well Iโ€™m looking forward to the half a stone๐Ÿ˜€ see what the scales say Monday bet your ecstatic with your two stone itโ€™s brilliant ๐Ÿ˜€

Have a lovely evening out, ill be roo ting for your half stone for you

Thanks it was a good evening been up and out early and off our for a walk round park hope you having a good day ๐Ÿ˜€

You will get that half stone !! Ha ha

It's great that you are feeling supported and enjoying the forum, that makes us happy :)

1 like

Oops think I replied to the wrong one , I said ill second that, thank you

1 like

Well itโ€™s definatly made me happy itโ€™s great support on here all you administers do a wonderful job I am spreading the word to all family and friends so thanks again ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

And when I say administrators I include everyone that gives up their time for all the different groups that people host itโ€™s absolutely brilliant ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Ill second that, thank you

1 like

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you like it! I have been here a long while, this place is magic!

Hope to see lots of you around!

1 like

Hello and thank you , youll get sick of seeing me, im obsessed with it lol

Hello hope your having a good day ๐Ÿ˜€

Not as good as you with all your steps ! Well done

Thanks happy bee itโ€™s good to be here ๐Ÿ˜€

You may also like...