Weight Loss NHS
79,790 members42,604 posts

All Ready For first day😀

Hello all, we'll I've spent the day getting ready for my first day & first weigh in tomorrow 😬 Haha

Cupboards have been emptied of junk & sugar, shopping list wrote out, gym classes booked, everything is ready

I'm determined, I'm hopeful, I'm actually excited & looking forward to my journey. I'm sure I'll fall but after surviving 2 heart attacks I know I'll be able to get back up..... Bring it on 😃

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Sounds like your a survivor and want to win this battle.. Well done for all your preparations...

Cheering you on 🎉🎉🎉

1 like

Nearly in tears throwing all the goodies away haha but it had to be done.

Thank you for cheering me on 😊

1 like

You'll have ups and downs, we all have but, as you say, you'll pick yourself up and get back on track, and we'll be with you all the way.

Never struggle on alone; come here, ask for help, ask for advice, have a moan, just don't keep it to yourself :)

2 likes

Oh don't you worry Marymanc I'm sure you's will hear my voice haha but I'll appreciate all support & advice I'll receive ❤️

2 likes

Sounds like you have it all well planned JOPAT111. Good luck with your first week. :)

Thank you 😊

Great planning👍Wishing you well on your first week 😊

1 like

Thank you ❤️

1 like

What a determined person you sound. Wishing you every success😁

1 like

Morning & thank you for your wishes, I'm sure in a couple of days when I crave something sweet 🍰🍫🍦🍪 🍬🍮🍩 my determination will waver. Haha

You sound very determined- you can do this! Good luck for your first week. 😊

1 like

Morning & Thank you. I'm just going for my first weigh in 😬 But I'm ready for the next 12 weeks

Good for you JOPAT111 looking forward to seeing your posts and celebrating each success with you along the way😀

1 like

You may also like...