Weight Loss NHS

Easter egg!

Well I’ve waited all day to open my milky bar Easter egg that my husband bought me and I’ve eaten half of it and counted ALL THE CALORIES!!!

43 Replies
oldestnewest

We’ll done you!

1 like

Thank youOxfordshire_JoJo

I made some chocolate Rice Krispie cakes with my toddler. Fortunately he dropped in them so they’ve been easy to avoid! 😉 I have enjoyed some chocolate egg, and like you have managed to log it all. I love this forum - it really makes me feel accountable for this stuff!

4 likes

I believe in having things in moderation rather than going without x

2 likes

A chocolate crispie coated toddler?

4 likes

😅😂🤣

3 likes

Haha!! Drooled! Drooled in them! Though you’d have been forgiven for thinking otherwise after seeing the state of his face...!

5 likes

🤪😁

1 like

😂🤪😂

Mmmm, I've always fancied a chocolate coated toddler! ;)

1 like

You’re welcome to him any time rozwalts 😉

1 like

I love them but with out toddler dropping in them .

2 likes

😂😂🤪

1 like

I must be addled from all that chocolate today!

1 like

Well done for stopping at half an egg and counting the calories. That is the key to getting it right moderation with the treats and keeping within your calories allowance. :0

Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend.

1 like

Thank you yellowrose55 xx

Showing restraint there Shelagh56 :) There are always special occasions and as long as we plan for them and count them in, we won't go far off track

1 like

Thank you marymanc I have my first weigh in tomorrow !!!!!

3 likes

Hope it goes well and you have a new badge to replace the Newbie :)

1 like

Thank youx

1 like

Good luck for tomorrow.🤞😊

Go you. Perfect.

Keep practising that sort of restraint and you are going to be slimming down perfectly.

2 likes

Thank you MissisB x

1 like

I’ll be rooting for a good Weigh In for you tomorrow. 🙂

1 like

Great result and a treat to look forward to another day...

Cheering you on 🎉🎉🎉

3 likes

Thank you Minniewinny x

1 like

Milky bar. Nom, nom.

You are a star of restraint.

2 likes

Thank you Squirrelnutkin, I love milky bars so my husband bought me it xx

1 like

Lovely man. 🙂

2 likes

He certainly is😋xx

1 like

Well done you the rest for tomorrow. Little treats are great. Shelagh

1 like

Yes they certainly are😀x

Well done and I am really interested to hear how many calories half the egg was?

I didn't even get offered a tiny bit and now all the chocolate has gone :D

1 like

It was 546!!!

Well done ! ... I said to hubby ( only because our sons wedding is in 4 weeks ... ) give it 10 minutes ... no ...hubby said that not me lol 🤣 and the craving faded a bit but .... omgoodness it was difficult so I had two marshmallows this morn with choc sauce on them lol ...not the same but .... 4 and a bit weeks and I can eat my egg ! ...did you know that it’s the shape of the choc as an egg that makes it taste even better ? ... isn’t that interesting ? Saw this on a google site but can’t remember which one ... so it’s not our fault When we can’t resist ! Lol

Well done Shelagh56 its really important to keep having our little treats.... and don't they taste soooo good when you've planned for them and tracked the calories.😀

1 like

They do!! Going to have the rest tonight!!😋

Well done. I counted mine too. 920!!!!! Luckily i'm allowed 2058 -2646 calories. I chose a good quality egg, just the chocolate shell, without the added extras. I went on a 30 minute jog last night to burn off a couple of hundred. Can you see our halos :)

1 like

Well done in the jog!! Mine was just the egg too, I’m going to have the other half tonight!!!😛

1 like

Enjoy it !! It's only once a year. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. Mine is on Thursday.

I weighed in today! Lost a pound😋

4 likes

Fantastic !!! Bet you feel great. Well done especially after Easter.

1 like

Must admit I never even thought about buying an Easter egg on Saturday, not even for 'himself'. If he wanted one he didn't say. I don't even remember seeing any in Morrison's when I went shopping, and of course I wouldn't even have bothered looking on the Tesco website when i did my Wednesday shop.

I have a vague recollection of seeing them in Wilko's last Tuesday, but if I had bought one it would have been in small pieces by the time I got home. There is a limit as to how much I am prepared to carry home, and Easter eggs do not come anywhere near the top of the list of essentials.

You may also like...