Weight Loss NHS

Another newbie hoping to loose over 3 stone

Another newbie hoping to loose over 3 stone

Hi, I am new here too. I'm 52 years old weighing close to 14 stone and need to loose 3 and half stone. In 2011 I was diagnosed with Lupus and have suffered with weight gain ever since due to lack of confidence. This year I want to get back to the old me and I can see at a glance I'm not alone. Looking forward to sharing support and ideas here.

Best wishes to everyone,

Poppy

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Regular excersize..maybe have a look at this group Couch to 5k..if are mobile and fancy taking up something, plenty of water ..keep hydrated.. and plenty of willpower!!...best of luck!!

1 like

I done this yesterday with Jo Whiley motivating me I was amazed How quick it went At one point I thought I couldn’t do another run then when the runs had finished I was gutted lol I was covered in mud and my feet were rather soggy but I was over the moon It took me back to my cross country days in school and believe me that was a while ago 🤪🎧🏃🏼‍♂️

1 like

Hello and welcome to the Weight Loss Forum PoppySteele 😊

You have had a lot on your plate but I hope with all,the support on here, you can turn things around 😊

Please pop over to our Newbie Club here

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

where you'll find all the information you need to navigate the forum. Please read it carefully as it has links to the 12 week plan and a pictorial guide to finding all the Events and Challenges.

We hope it will also be a good place for you to connect with members who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice.

Best wishes

Anna. 😊

1 like

Hello and welcome PoppySteele .

If you follow the links Anna has sent you'll soon find your way around the forum. Your support will be appreciated and returned in spades :)

2 likes

You may also like...