Weight Loss NHS
79,842 members42,625 posts

1 stone 11lbs to lose!

I am 30 years old, I am 5"5 and weigh 11st 1lb. I appreciate this isn't huge but I am definitely not happy with how this excess weight effects my health after checking my BMI! I have had far too much fun over christmas and really need to lose this weight that has been creeping on over the past 6 months (this also corresponds with starting an anti depressant). I am just looking for some meal inspiration, tips and moral support... fire away :) I look forward to hearing from anyone!!!!!!

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello and welcome to the Weight Loss Forum Tea_Sure

You are not alone in gainignweightnover Christmas and are very wise to tackle the weightngain now before it becomes more 😊

I'd like to invite you to join our Newbie Club, which we hope will be a good place for you to connect with members, who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice. Here's the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

You'll find all the information you need to navigate the forum in the header and a link to the 12 week plan, so please take the time to read it carefully.

The best advice I can give is to come on here regularly and take advantage of all the Events and Challenges

Wishing you all the best

Anna

1 like

Hello and welcome Tea_Sure . You're in good company here :)

If you follow the links Anna has sent you and get involved in this forum, you'll have lots of support, encouragement and ideas to help you along the way.

1 like

You may also like...