Weight Loss NHS
80,649 members43,086 posts

My introductary

Hi everyone.

Today, I start my journey to loose just over 3 stone and would appreciate any input to succeed in my journey. I am a sufferer of Rheumatoid Arthritis and and also a thyroid problem too. I want to say hello and if there's any help and encouragement I can give please let me know.

I am weighing in at 14 stone at the moment and want to get a healthy 10 and a half stone. I am 56 years young.

thankyou

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Welcome to this wonderful forum Diandrew2. You've just taken the first step into becoming a healthier, happier you!

One of our admin will be in touch with you shortly to give all the information you'll need to navigate the site. It takes time to find your way around but the more you post and respond to others the quicker you'll learn.

Very best of luck

Hello Diandrew2,

You’ve certainly come to the right place. It’s lovely and supportive here. Have a look round and jump right in to the threads/messages, it’s so positive, I’m sure it will help you succeed! :) xx

1 like

Hello and welcome to the Weight Loss Forum Diandrew2 😊

You sound in a similar place to where I was 2 1/2 years ago, i also have arthritis and under active thyroid, and am battling the menopause, but I want to reassure you that weight loss is possible 😊

Please pop over to our Newbie Club, which we hope will be a good place for you to connect with members, who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice. Here's the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

You'll find all the information you need to navigate the forum in the header and a link to the 12 week plan, so please take the time to read it carefully.

Wishing you all the best

Anna

2 likes

Hi there. Welcome to forum!! Congrats on choosing to become healthier. Throw out the junk and eat real food that fills you and good for you. And get a exercise program that you enjoy and rejuvenates you. So you can do this and feel good about yourself for every goal you conquer!!

You may also like...