Weight Loss NHS
78,333 members41,904 posts

Kicking Kms Mini Challenge Entry :-)

Kicking Kms Mini Challenge Entry :-)

Hi victoria-anne & Everyone,

Here is my entry for this week's 'Kicking Kms Mini Challenge' - another cliff-path walk, and I managed to take a 'selfie' along the way. Some beautiful scenery - yellow gorse out - really lovely.

Wishing everyone a great week ahead.

Zest :-)

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Gorgeous! What part of the country is it? It looks like east coast but I'm probably wrong🤔 Great selfie. I can't take one to save my life. I always manage to get a clear pic of every wrinkle!!!!

1 like

Hi wa2un7,

It's the island of Guernsey - and I was walking along the South coast cliff paths. :-)

Zest :-)

1 like

I was right. I got it wrong. 😂

1 like

Don't worry - I think it's hard to work out where things are - and many scenes look similar to other places - and thanks for your kind comments on my 'selfie' - I also find it difficult to do - I never know quite where to 'look' - but that one turned out relatively ok. :-)

1 like

Just seen this Zest 😊. Great entry, thank you sharing and I apologise for us missing this and not giving you your bonus points! I will amend the stats straight away

Anna

1 like

Thanks IndigoBlue61 - much appreciated! :-)

Sorry Zest, I've only just seen your entry! Beautiful pics, as usual and 150 bonus points for you :)

1 like

Thank you. :-) xx

1 like

You may also like...