Weight Loss NHS
75,322 members40,284 posts

Two Months On.. Total weight lost so far 19.5 lbs and 11+ inches of blubber

27th September to 27th November.. Two calendar months to the day after starting this weight loss journey. I nervously step on to the scales under the supervision of my training partner Sophie. This week I maintained weight. I'm unsurprised considering I couldn't exercise as much because during the last seven days I've spent a lot of time in hospital clinics having tests and seeing the Stroke Consultants. So two calendar months on let's consider the successes. BMI score started at an overweight 27.3 now at a healthy 24.5 Total weight loss of 1st 5.5 lbs. I didn't measure myself at the beginning. But did on the third week. Since then my blubber has shrunk by more than eleven inches,the blubber lost from my stomach being the most noticeable . Now to consider my future goals. My BMI is considered a healthy weight but the BMI is only part of the story. My target weight is 12 stone 7 pounds. When I reach 12 stone 7 pounds I'll reconsider the target weight. The main goal now is to build some lean muscle and to trim the excess fat, of which there is plenty. Thanks peeps for the support and for following my journey. David & Sophie the Dog. Marching towards a healthier future.

----------------------------------------------------------

Week 0 - Starting off at 205.5 lbs (14st 9.5lbs)

Week 1 - 205 lbs (14st 9lbs)

Week 2 - 200.75 lbs (14st 4.75 lbs)

Week 3 - 199.75 lbs (14st 3.75 lbs)

Week 4 - 197 lbs (14st 1lb)

Week 5 - 193.75 lbs (13st 11.75 lbs)

Week 6 - 190.75 lbs (13st 8.75 lbs)

Week 7 - 188.75 lbs (13 st 6.75 lbs)

Week 8 - 186 lbs (13 st 4 lbs )

Week 9 - 186 lbs (13 st 4 lbs )

-----------------------------------------------------------

BMI SCORE 24.5 Weekly Loss of 0 ..11 lbs to lose. Total weight lost so far 19.5 lbs and 11+ inches of blubber

14 Replies
oldestnewest

That's a fantastic result, David! Well done you! :)

1 like

Thanks moreless i'm pleased with the results so far

1 like

Juan-Stone, I just know you will get to goal :)

2 likes

Thanks Villageduckpond 🤓

1 like

Well done!

1 like

Thanks Anna_8888

1 like

Wow!! That's incredible. I am so jealous but I know you worked so hard and I only have myself to blame. I'm on board now and you have been an inspiration.

1 like

Thanks Melhall , I try my best, the support gained from this forum really helps.

1 like

Fantastic results! Many Congratulations!!! You have a healthy BMI - that is fantastic!!!! :-)

Zest :-)

1 like

Thanks Zest , I'm pleased with the progress so far 🙂

1 like

Fantastic you are doing great and an inspiration to all😊

1 like

Thanks 13Valerie

Congratulations Juan Stone, really great results, especially following a difficult week. I read somewhere that it is difficult to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. I think Rignold was attempting this. You have to do one, then the other. I.e. while maintaining weight following fat loss, introduce strength exercises and up the calories etc to then build up muscle. Although I'm not absolutely clear on this... Also I think if you plan to introduce strength exercises to build up lean muscle, then maybe this would be a good point to get medical advice, especially considering your recent health issues. Wishing you a great week ahead, and take care :)

1 like

Thanks for the advice @Ruth_canal_runner. I'm increasing the number of workouts with weights now I'm edging towards my first target weight.

1 like

You may also like...