Weight Loss NHS
73,405 members39,356 posts

Third Time Lucky

Tomorrow will be the two month anniversary since I started this weight loss journey on 27/9/17. I'm not expecting a loss this week as I've not been able to exercise as much due to spending many hours at the Stroke Clinic. I was there again today. The third time in a week. I feel tired through illness but I'm proud of my Heathier lifestyle efforts so far. With a bit of luck I won't have put weight on!

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Please take care of any exercise you are doing while recovering from your stroke, give yourself time to heal. Don't worry about losing at the moment just aim for maintaining then any loss is a bonus. You have done well and should be proud of your new healthier lifesytle. :)

3 likes

Thanks YellowRose55 . If I continue to maintain I'll be happy with that for the time being

1 like

Look after your health Juan-Stone -and pick up the exercise again once you are better. Take care.😊

2 likes

I'll take that advice, thanks Hidden

1 like

👍😊

1 like

Juan-Stone, as the others have said......just give yourself time to heal and having got to know you I am sure you will be bouncing back very soon :)

2 likes

Sure will, Villageduckpond I'm like a rubber ball; I keep bouncing back for more 🤓

1 like

Fingers crossed for you Juan-Stone 😊. I agree with Rose, focus on eating for health not weight loss, and please get well soon

2 likes

Thanks IndigoBlue61 that's what I'm doing.. Eating for health

2 likes

Best wishes to you Juan Stone. 😁

1 like

Thanks 13Valerie 🤓

Hope you feel better soon take care🤞

1 like

Thanks 87down 🤓

You may also like...