Weight Loss NHS

Busy bees challenge (week 2)

Busy bees challenge (week 2)

Here is my new Canine Partner, Liggy. She is my assistance dog and is rapidly becoming my new best friend. In the early days, she is still very much 'in training' so instead of nibbling, I spend my time practising her task work with her and feeding her treats. Last night, we were watching 'Strictly' and I picked up the TV remote to turn the volume up. This is something I often drop and she picks up. She came and sat right next to me and just stared at it, willing me to drop it. Well, of course, I had to oblige. Trouble was, she changed the channel as she picked it up. Never mind, she still got a treat.

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Liggy sounds brilliant. I love your stripey dress and colour coordination with Liggy's purple jacket too. Looking good :)

1 like

Hi Finn, lovely photo of your new Assistant/friend. Just read your posts since you started, well done, an inspiration. Gill

2 likes

Awww she’s just so gorgeous you are going to have some wonderful times together❤️

1 like

Aww she is gorgeous

She is looking at you adoringly x x

2 likes

Great news and she looks lovely.

Perhaps you can train her to nick high carb snacks off your plate :)

3 likes

Ha ha! Nice idea but not happening. She has more food allergies than I do and eating off human's plate... not allowed!

1 like

Liggy is lovely. That's a great photo of the two of you. :-)

1 like

She is lovely - and certainly knows how to engineer a treat for herself!

1 like

That’s a cute story and a nice pic. I hope you have a long and happy time together!

1 like

What a super photo Finnberry and a distraction! Liggy is just gorgeous and being with her is much better than eating 😊

As this weeks most unusual post you get 150 BB points 🐝

1 like

She is absolutely gorgeous Finnberry !

1 like

She is gorgeous and clearly adores you already. Wishing you a wonderful life together.🤗

1 like

You may also like...