Weight Loss NHS

Cymro glan yn colli pwysau

Siwmae

Roewdd bwrw pedwardeg rhywbeth yn sioc y blwyddyn hyn, a 6 miss at ol fy penblwydd a pwyso, dargansfes I fy mod yn pwyso yr pwysau a baby elephant!! Roedd yn hen amswer I gwneuf newidiad, ond sut I colli pedwar careg mewn chewch I naw miss, ac yn casau ynmafer ond hof o pobeth melus?? Well dyma ble ma eisiau fy help a cefnogaith chi.. Dechrau heddiw, y nod iw I colli 1 pwnd, a 2-3 dros yr 12 wythnos nesaf.. gewn I gwled, hwyl am nawr

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Cochyn,

Any chance you could switch to English please, as this is how Google translated your post??!!

A white calf loses weight

Siwmae

I'm really shocking to hit a four-year-old, and I miss 6 years and weigh up, I'm sorry I'm weighing the weight and baby elephant !! It was a long time to make me a change, but how to lose four mains in I got to nine misses, and I would rather go back but it was a honey of melted pops? Well here's where I want my help and support you .. Start today, I aim to lose 1 pound, and 2-3 over the next 12 weeks ... I'll go to a little, now fun for now

All assistance gratefully received! :)

7 likes

What gibberish! It just goes to show that translation is not easy! :)

2 likes

I couldn't even begin to make sense of it!! :D

1 like

Hello Vicky, as the author of the post I totally agree!!

1 like

That's my favourite translation of Welsh, like EVER!!!!!!!!!!

4 likes

well thank you Sazkia :)

1 like

Hello moreless

Yes I agree that the translation is terrible! I wasn't sure how many Welsh speaking dieters used this service, so just for you (and any others who don't understand the language of Heaven), here's an accurate translation, please feel free to post / circulate

As a man I was shocked top reach my forty-something birthday this year, and 6 months later weighed my self. Only to find that my weight was equal to a baby elephant! So it was time to make a change, but how to loose four stones in six to nine months, while hating exercise but loving all sweet things?? Well this is where I need your help and support, starting today the idea is to loose 1 pound, then 2-3 over the next 12 weeks, we'll see... bye for now

This sounds sooo boring in English

Roewdd bwrw pedwardeg rhywbeth yn sioc y blwyddyn hyn, a 6 miss at ol fy penblwydd a pwyso, dargansfes I fy mod yn pwyso yr pwysau a baby elephant!! Roedd yn hen amswer I gwneuf newidiad, ond sut I colli pedwar careg mewn chewch I naw miss, ac yn casau ynmafer ond hof o pobeth melus?? Well dyma ble ma eisiau fy help a cefnogaith chi.. Dechrau heddiw, y nod iw I colli 1 pwnd, a 2-3 dros yr 12 wythnos nesaf.. gewn I gwled, hwyl am nawr

4 likes

I am much relieved that we don't have to decide what to date about someone who is hitting four year olds. 😮

1 like

HA!!!

I know some Welsh as I have lived in Wales since I was 10 years old but my Welsh is not that good! :)

I actually thought it was pretty neat, like a part of my home came to visit the healthunlocked forum - it certainly made my day that bit nicer. :)

Sazkia :)

1 like

Have you received the full translation yet?

1 like

It makes so much more sense with an accurate translation! :) I don't think it sounds boring at all.

2 likes

BTW COCHYN welcome to the forum!! :) I hope you're very happy here, the support really is amazing and we all know how to have a giggle too so we're not all serious and try to make the journey to better health and slimmer waists that bit easier!!! ;)

Sazkia :)

2 likes

Hi and welcome COCHYN Yacky Dah :)

1 like

Thanks so much for the translation, Cochyn and now that we know you're not a baby batterer, welcome! ;)

I'd like to invite you to join our Newbie Club, which we hope will be a good place for you to connect with members, who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice. Here's the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

You'll find all the information you need to navigate the forum in the header, so please take the time to read it carefully.

Wishing you all the best :)

2 likes

Hi and welcome!!

1 like

You may also like...