Moving house and job = weight loss - Weight Loss NHS

Weight Loss NHS
97,691 members51,495 posts

Moving house and job = weight loss

ArgyllGirl
ArgyllGirlHealthy BMI
6 Replies

Hi Folks. In spite of being absent for a bit I am still plodding on with the weight loss. I haven't been counting my calories the past week or two as I have been so busy and on the move but am still watching what I eat and majoring on lots of vegetables. But with all the exercise I am getting moving house and carrying boxes about I am still on a downward trend, and easily clocking up my target 10,000 steps a day without even trying or going for walks. I am today at 60.8 kg having started at 70.4 kg so almost 10 kg gone and close to my initial target of getting under 60 kg. Will probably go a few kg beyond that. Will be taking up a new job abroad soon so am also very busy getting ready for that as I will be away for 6 months (in the sun!) Looking forward to it. And now I have lost weight I won't feel so self conscious in a swimsuit :)

6 Replies
oldestnewest
moreless
morelessAdministrator

Hi Argyllgirl. That's good! :)

1 like
IndigoBlue61
IndigoBlue61Administrator

Thank you for updating us ArgyllGirl 😊. That’s an excellent result, very well done.

Good luck in your new venture, enjoy the sunshine 😊

1 like
Ceals
Ceals3 stone

Fantastic, well done you and such an exciting prospect coming up.

1 like
VickyDLM
VickyDLM2 stone

Congratulations and good luck with the new job. :)

1 like
Melhall
MelhallRestart June 2019

Good job!! I just moved last Saturday so I know how hectic that can be. Good for you for still losing. Good luck on your new job.

1 like
Hidden
HiddenAdministrator

WOW well done you

Missed you in the Saturday weigh in

Wishing you all the best with the house move and 6 months in the sun :)

You may also like...