Weight Loss NHS

Arthur Stone & Sophie Dog ... Non-Scale Victories

Arthur Stone & Sophie Dog ... Non-Scale Victories

Hello peeps. I will be stepping on the scales in a couple of days. Whatever the result my non-scale victories this week.. (1) Eight days ago my neighbour gave me a packet of cookies. I ate one on day eight. Prior to this weight loss journey the complete packet would've been devoured by myself in less than 24 hours. (2) Five days ago my neighbour gave me a box of cup cakes for our staff meeting. I've eaten none. A member of staff ate one and the rest are still here. Again prior to this weight loss journey the whole box would've been devoured by myself within twenty-four hours. What's more interesting is that I've not even been remotely tempted to eat them. As you can see here even Sophie, my training partner is surprised. — feeling fantastic.

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations and give yourself a big pat on the back for curbing the old habits :D :D I must say.. Sophie looks like those sweet treats will not last long if she could only get it in her little paws :D

2 likes

Thanks, Sophie did give me a disappointing look when I put them back in the cupboard

1 like

Well done and congratulations for resisting the goodies. You should be feeling great, pat on the back to you. Good luck with the scales:) Ohh I think your Sophie is waiting till your back is turned to jump on the cakes not the scales:D Have a great day:)

2 likes

Thank you. I'm sure Sophie would love to eat the goodies but I need them for training purposes. Avoiding the shops to buy sweet treats is one thing but If I can have sweet treats in the cupboard without being tempted to eat them then I've won the psychological battle.

3 likes

I'm guessing you're feeling quite empowered to be as strong as that.

Congrats and fingers crossed for the weigh in.

1 like

Thank you. I'm sure Sophie would love to eat the goodies but I need them for training purposes. Avoiding the shops to buy sweet treats is one thing but If I can have sweet treats in the cupboard without being tempted to eat them then I've won the psychological battle.

1 like

I hope you are very proud of yourself Arthur/David.......what self control - very impressive :)

1 like

Thank you Villageduckpond . I'm sure Sophie would love to eat the goodies but I need them for training purposes. If I can have sweet treats in the cupboard without being tempted to eat them then I've won the psychological battle.

1 like

I agree with you ..... the psychological battle is the most difficult :)

1 like

Haa haa, I think Sophie has her eye on those treats waiting for the moment when you open the packets!

But isn't the taste of success so much better than those goodies?

Well done - WELL DONE! :D :D

2 likes

PS Can see three "red" traffic lights on those cookies from here, and an amber for the salt content. Killer food :D

2 likes

The taste of success is so much sweeter. I'm sure Sophie would love to eat the goodies but I need them for training purposes. Avoiding the shops to buy sweet treats is one thing but If I can have sweet treats in the cupboard without being tempted to eat them then I've won the psychological battle.

Well done.👏👏👏

1 like

Thank you wa2un7

You may also like...