Stepping on the Scales & Unraveling the Tape Measure

Stepping on the Scales & Unraveling the Tape Measure

Arthur Stone... Stepping onto the Scales & Unraveling the Tape Measure...

48yr old male. 6' 1" tall.

Weekly loss of 3.25 lbs.

Total loss of 6 + inches of blubber and

Total loss of 11.75 lbs since I started this weight loss journey on 27/9/17 ...... 11.75lbs down 18.75 lbs to first target weight

----------------------------------------------------------

Week 0 - Starting off at 205.5 lbs (14st 9.5lbs)

Week 1 - 205 lbs (14st 9lbs)

Week 2 - 200.75 lbs (14st 4.75 lbs)

Week 3 - 199.75 lbs (14st 3.75 lbs)

Week 4 - 197 lbs (14st 1lb)

Week 5 - 193.75 lbs (13st 11.75 lbs)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Weekly Loss of 3.25 lbs ...... 18.75 lbs to lose to reach first target weight of 12st 7lbs. Total weight lost so far 11.75 lbs

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great loss Arthur (David) and you're only a few pounds off obtaining a one stone badge.

• Thank you Tiggerr . The numbers are heading in the right direction

• That’s some great stats Juan-Stone 😊 very well done

• Thank you @Anna61. Way to go but certainly heading in the right direction

• Keep up the very good work and roll on the new badge. Is Sophie pleased too?

• Thank you Villageduckpond . I think Sophie's pleased. She's loving the extra walks 🐶 🐾

• Very true Ruth_canal_runner . That's why I weigh weekly and measure fortnightly. Total 6 + inches of blubber from different locations is an added bonus ✅

• Well done. You're making real inroads into your target and in very quick time.

• Thanks skippingpixie I'm learning from my mistakes from my previous weight loss journey. This time the weight should stay off.

• Good job! 👏👏😊

• Thank you Justswimming

• well done with your weight loss so far- do you have a target weight in mind?

• Thanks RG07 . My first target is 175 lbs (12st 7lbs)

• will that get you in to the healthy BMI?

• Yes 13st 7lbs would be 24.9 BMI which is a healthy weight 25BMI is listed overweight. 12st 7lbs would be 23B.M.I so 12st 7lbs is my first target weight

• good luck I am sure you will achieve it

• Thanks

• Great stuff the scales moved downwards too Juan-Stone you have had an inspirational week:)

• Thanks 87down

• You're an example to us all. Well done👍

• Thank you wa2un7 i try my best every day to succeed

You may also like...