Maintaining my weightloss

Maintaining my weightloss

Very happy to report I’ve been maintaining my five stone weight loss since end of July. Feeling fab! Consistency is everything, no magic bullet. I keep on exercising and eating sensibly. I know life gets in the way sometimes but by keeping my goals in mind, I don’t waiver from my healthy eating plan. Good luck to everyone on their journey.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant, Kes and thanks for sharing with us and being so inspirational! :)

• Hi.

Unfortunately it's not been a good week for me so I gained 0.2lbs. I had a very big family/friend loss to deal with and along with trying to console my best friend and help organise things everything went out the window. I know It's not an excuse but I am hoping I can get back on track quickly! 😓

Monday 9/10/17 14stone 6lbs

Monday 16/10/17 14 stone 3.2lbs

Monday 23/10/17 14 stone 3.4lbs

• Good luck with that.

• Bianca1982 Did you mean to post in the Monday Weigh-in? Yo7 will find it in Events on the Hkme page, today is hosted b6 Pineapple27

Best wishes

Anna

• Ps: Thank you for the before and after pictures Kes, It's a really big inspiration to see.

• Well done for maintaining your 5st loss very inspiring. You look great in your photo. :)

• Hello Kesmcg Im struggling to maintain at 11st 5lb for 2 weeks then I want to get into the 10st range before Xmas You are an inspiration - it can be done! Ive got my daughters wedding in May next year and Ive already bought my outfit! Its a size smaller than I wear now so I need to keep on track Im finding this community a wonderful group of people

• Wow what an amazing achievement- you must feel so proud of yourself! Truly inspiring thank you for sharing 😊👍

• That’s excellent news kesmcg and what fabulous phtotos 😊. Thank you for sharing

Anna

• Hello you look amazing! Please can you tell me what your meal plan is and exercise routine?

• I follow Slimming World. I run three times a week, do a Zumba class and ride my horse.

• Congratulations on maintaining and first of all loaing 5st! Wow that is truly amazing you are an inspiration to us all 👏👏👏👏👏

• Brilliant, and thanks for the encouragement

• Inspiring!!!

• Wow, that's fab Kesmcg, really fab. Wish I had your will power. It's so important to keep in check. Any tips for us here?

• I guess I asked myself how much I wanted to lose weight. Was it more than the cake or the crisps? In the end, we are in control of what we eat and it’s a choice. We can all make excuses, life is busy etc. I just make conscious choices about food every day. It’s not easy but it’s not that difficult either. There is no magic wand. Consistency is everything.

• Wow that's great good on you😃

You may also like...