Weight Loss NHS
80,651 members43,098 posts

Ultimate Temptation

Ultimate Temptation... An elderly neighbour offered me a bowl of my favourite dessert for me to have with my evening meal. I tried to politely refuse the tempting bowl of Homemade apple pie and custard by explaining I'm trying to lose weight. She was wanting to look after her younger, disabled neighbour. So seeing the look of disappointment on her face I accepted the offer. Her eyes lit up and she smiled. I returned to my kitchen and put the food into an alternative bowl, covered it with cling film and put it in the freezer. I'll save that for a treat at Christmas time. If I can resist the temptation of home made apple pie and custard then I'm really making progress with my journey.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

WOW well done on putting it in the freezer for something special like Christmas, that took some will power I am sure :)

Well done for putting it in the freezer. So sweet of your neighbour and I think you handled it perfectly :)

1 like

Good choice :) Really nice of you not wanting to disappoint your neighbour and showing how strong your motivation is by putting it away for a special treat :D

1 like

You may also like...