Newbie, week 1 feeling positive 😃

Hi everyone, yes I am a yoyo dieter who lacks concentration. I can lose weight but eventually get bored with restrictions and slip back into my previous body shape and weight and more. I have never calorie counted before its always been points or syns. I hope to gain strength in numbers and with the support of my fellow nhs weight loss gang, lose the weight and KEEP it off once and for all!

7 Replies
oldest • newest

Hi and welcome!

1 like

Hi and welcome, Claresusan :)

I'd like to invite you to join our Newbie Club, which we hope will be a good place for you to connect with members, who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice. Here's the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

You'll find all the information you need to navigate the forum in the header, so please take the time to read it carefully.

Wishing you all the best :)

Welcome Claresusan.

If you get a chance to read through the NHS 12 week plan you'll notice that it's not intrinsically about restriction (unless you count portion size).

Good luck!

Cheers Claresusan and welcome :D

Hi Claresusan, I'm a newbie here too and am more used to Syns and SW, but am going try calories and the 12 week plan this time. I'm interested to try something new, as I also need to break a yo-yo cycle. Good luck!

Ive also started this week and like you I’m a yo-yo dieter been on so many diets but never counted the kcal.

We can and will do it! 🙂

Hi and welcome Claresusan, wishing you all the best with your weight loss journey :)

You may also like...