Saturday 7th Oct WeighIn

Saturday 7th Oct WeighIn

Saturday 7th October

Welcome to the Saturday weigh-in!

How's your week been, we want to hear all about it. Please remember when posting your weight to also encourage each other. I speak from experience when I say it's so nice to hear the words of encouragement especially if you've had a tough week like I did over the last few weeks. It does motivate to make a difference.

I've been off line for a while, busy little bee with training and work. As a result I've let things slip and it showed on the scales when I weighed myself yesterday. I put 2.6 lbs on! But not feeling despondent I'm determined to get my 'wiggle on' and get back on track.

I chose this pic to remind myself. We all have bad weeks but it's about the long term journey not short term race.

Here’s the stats for last Saturday which was Saturday 30th September 2017

Total number weighing in - 23

Total number of replies - 192

Average number of replies - 8.34

Total amount of weight lost - 20.14lbs / 9.13kgs

Total amount of weight gained - 8.09lbs / 3.66kgs

Total number who maintained - 5

Newbies/Restarts - 1

Average weight lost - 0.54lbs / 0.24kgs

Number of members who did not disclose their weight - 0

Wow what fantastic stats, keep going team you're doing great stuff.

To help the Administrator when she does the stats, could you state your weight today, how much weight you've lost/gained/maintained this week and your goals for the week ahead.

Other than that, feel free to share any details of your week that you like.

NEWBIES

If you're joining this weigh-in group for the first time today, then please introduce yourself and share your starting weight (if you feel comfortable doing so) and your initial weight loss goals. Setting yourself mini-goals, leading to your ultimate weight loss goal, is particularly helpful. You could also make a note of your body measurements. Sometimes the scales stick at a particular weight, but there can be body measurement changes which are very motivating. It’s not all about the scales after all – it’s how you feel in yourself.

If you’ve not already seen it, then take a moment to read the ‘Welcome Newbie’ pack, which is a Pinned post (situated on the right hand side of the homepage, or scroll right down to the bottom, if you're using a mobile).

Have a great weigh-in day and a even better week ahead.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...